Noe Valley Voice March 2012

Who to Call at City Hall


“Somebody has to do something, and it’s just incredibly pathetic that it has to be us.”

—Jerry Garcia (1942–1995), founding member of the Grateful Dead



City Information Line 311

Burned-Out Streetlights, city owned (wooden poles call PG&E) 311

District 8 Supervisor Scott Wiener 415-554-6968

Graffiti Removal 415-28-CLEAN

Hazardous Waste Disposal / Free pickup mattresses, appliances 415-330-1300

Homeless Services  Urgent Care Clinic 415-355-7400

Lost or Injured Animals  Animal Care and Control 415-554-6364

Mayor’s Office of Neighborhood Services 415-554-7111

NERT (Neighborhood Emergency Response Teams) 415-558-3656 or 415-970-2022

Parking Enforcement  DPT Dispatch 415-553-1200

PG&E  Gas or electrical issues 1-800-743-5000

Potholes 415-695-2100

Recycling  415-554-7329

Sewer Problems, Overflows 415-695-2096

Street Signs, Damaged or Missing 415-554-9780

Street-sweeping  415-554-6926

Tree Planting 415-554-6700

24th St. Community Benefit District (CBD) Dispatch  Ron Atwood 415-509-1097

Utility Undergrounding (DPW) 415-554-6167

Water Leaks, Low Water Pressure 415-554-3289